Want to unwind on the weekend without having to leave your house? Pamper yourself in the comfort of your own backyard. Here are 5 ways to capitalize on your outdoor renovation.
1. Get comfy chairs with outdoor cushions that match your pavers, slabs and style.
It’ll create a calmer scene for the eye than having furniture and accessories that contrast with the colors in your outdoor space.
2. Add a water feature and take advantage of its naturally soothing sound on a warm summer’s day.
Want to go one step further? Make yourself a cucumber mask, close your eyes and put your hectic workday aside.
3. Fill a jar with cold water and add fruits; blueberries, cranberries and blackberries offer you all the benefits antioxidants have to offer and are especially refreshing.
Feeling more traditional? Treat yourself (and any potential spa guests) to some old-fashioned lemonade!
4. Create a yoga space in your backyard; either near a pool or under a pergola.
A designated yoga area will allow you to practice your favorite poses all whilst rejoicing in a peaceful moment.
5. If you’re feeling particularly ready to invest in your relaxation, consider purchasing a backyard hot tub, they are a must-have outdoor luxury.
WANT A RELAXING RETREAT?