Want to unwind on the weekend without having to leave your house? Pamper yourself in the comfort of your own backyard. Here are 5 ways to capitalize on your outdoor renovation.
1. Get comfy chairs with outdoor cushions that match your pavers, slabs and style.
It’ll create a calmer scene for the eye than having furniture and accessories that contrast with the colors in your outdoor space.
Photo features Prescott walls for steps, Piedimonte caps for pool copings, and Blu 60mm slabs.
2. Add a water feature and take advantage of its naturally soothing sound on a warm summer’s day.
Want to go one step further? Make yourself a cucumber mask, close your eyes and put your hectic workday aside.
Photo features Mini-Creta custom water feature and Blu 60mm slabs
3. Fill a jar with cold water and add fruits; blueberries, cranberries and blackberries offer you all the benefits antioxidants have to offer and are especially refreshing.
Feeling more traditional? Treat yourself (and any potential spa guests) to some old-fashioned lemonade!
4. Create a yoga space in your backyard; either near a pool or under a pergola.
A designated yoga area will allow you to practice your favorite poses all whilst rejoicing in a peaceful moment.
Photo features Aberdeen pool deck slabs and Piedimonte caps for pool coping.
5. If you’re feeling particularly ready to invest in your relaxation, consider purchasing a backyard hot tub, they are a must-have outdoor luxury.
After all, who doesn’t want to go for a soak after a long day? Photo features Blu 60mm patio slabs and Bullnose pool coping around the hot tub.
WANT A RELAXING RETREAT?
Leave A Comment